B2B Digital Writer
We provide a full range of services from global campaign strategy, social media, video production, and content marketing to advanced portal and website design. We genuinely care about the health of our clients and we’re damn proud of their success. Our clients include IBM, AVEVA, Thermo Fisher, Schneider Electric and many more.
We are looking for both senior-level freelance interactive writer with B2B and/or agency experience who can collaborate with art directors and designers to produce compelling, thought-provoking, and unexpected concepts for our Fortune 100 clients. We’re looking for a versatile writer with both interactive and conceptual skills. This individual will work on a variety of media such as online, video, display, email, blogs/articles, and campaign manifestos. Must be well organized and able to manage multiple creative projects at one time and have great attention to detail.
Note: This role is Freelance – can be located anywhere on west, central and east coast time zones within the US.
- At least 3-5 years of interactive experience in an agency setting
- Extensive B2B copywriting experience
- Must be an active “permalancer” – meaning, you are a full-time freelancer with multiple clients.
- Having a deep understanding of the various digital channels, including social media, SEO and email. Even better, you appreciate the strengths of each platform and can adapt content accordingly.
- Portfolio or examples of original work, showing ability to synthesize ideas and communicate with a strong, clear voice.
- A talent for creative problem solving.
- Ability to make high-tech solutions accessible and understandable to a wide audience.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly paced environment and collaborate on multiple projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements.
- Openness to constructive criticism and flexibility with regards to adaptation and modification.
- Content experience with assessment tools, information architecture / user experience writing, infographics and campaigns is highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of content strategy, site-mapping and user-flow
- Having an understanding of layout, user experience and human-centered design.
- A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of web trends and technologies.
- An interest in myriad subjects; ability to pull from a diverse array of material for inspiration.
- Voracious curiosity about technology, tech culture, gadgets, inventions, and the latest strides in advertising and marketing.
- B.A. in English, Journalism, or Advertising preferred; design background a plus.
Areas of Work
- Work with teams to come up with innovative strategies to communicate a client’s message.
- Organize complicated content to optimize information delivery and flow.
- Participate in content workshops with a variety of clients.
- Work with artists to ensure rhetorical and narrative cohesion of projects.
- Collaborate with design team to provide content that brings visual elements to life.
- Collaborate on concepts for storyboards, user interfaces, and elements of user experience and campaign manifestos.
Our Core Values
- We are positive.
- We enthusiastically serve clients.
- We are open-minded problem solvers.
- We are collaborative across teams.
- We are committed.