Full-Time Associate QA Engineer ($60k to $75k)
Associate QA Engineer
Location: Remote United States
Hi there! We’re PAR and our purpose is:
To deliver solutions that connect people to the restaurants, meals and moments they love.
We take that responsibility very seriously. As a leading provider of technology to the top restaurant brands in the world we’re calling all rebels, instigators, idealists and builders to join our constantly growing team!
PAR invented the first standalone point of sale terminal over 40 years ago, yet we operate much like a start-up at the forefront of restaurant technology. Today, our solutions span Customer loyalty, engagement, restaurant management, payment services, drive-thru, and full POS integrations. These solutions are used to serve tens of millions of guests every day in over 120 countries.
Our mission is to build the number one restaurant technology company in the world and we’re off to great start.
We believe that our ambition is only limited by our ability to attract and retain great people; people who are up for the challenge to change the game with us! If it sounds like you belong here, we should meet!
ParTech, Inc. is seeking an Associate QA Engineer to join our Brink Point-of-Sale (POS) software development team. This role is highly technical, with opportunities for leadership. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in software development and a passion for partnering with our Product team in designing and implementing robust software solutions that are scalable, performant, maintainable, and high quality.
Salary Range Information
$60,000 – $75,000 base salary + annual bonus
- Work with business resources to understand purpose and concept for software features
- Apply test methodology and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies
- Create and execute automated test cases and report test results
- Maintain automated test scripts to meet software release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality assurance considerations
- Set up data, tools, and databases to support integrated test environments
- Fully document any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in testing with instruction of how to recreate each
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified defects, providing sufficient details to understand, replicate and resolve the defect
- Work closely with the development team to ensure that issues/defects are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Work with the development team to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test cases
- Maintain well organized records of and generate historical analysis of test results
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or related field required.
- Understanding of automated testing frameworks, goals, limitations and strategies required
- Experience with programming language(s)
- Familiarity with software testing tools such as Quality Center, LoadRunner, TestComplete, Blazemeter, Load Test, Coded UI, etc a strong plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, often with changing requirements as needed
- Must be detail oriented, reliable and have the ability to work both in a team environment and alone with minimal direction and supervision
Who We Are
At PAR, we believe we will win or lose, through the culture we build.
Our culture is built on 4 values.
- Speed we are the kind of people who do not wait for the elevator
- Ownership we want owners, not renters
- Focus success is built from focusing on what matters most
- Winning Together for PAR to win, we need our customers, our employees, our suppliers, our shareholders, and our community to succeed
We believe by committing to these values (and more) we can build a cultural spirit that, combined with our products, will create years of long-term success.
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, citizenship, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, marital status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable laws.
PAR is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We also provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the US Department of Labor’s website.