Associate Editor Job Locations US-Remote Category Marketing/Graphic Design Max USD $100,190.00/Yr. Min USD $53,472.00/Yr.
This position will contribute to writing and editing content for Andrew Harper print and digital channels.
The salary range on this job posting/advertising has been developed to give applicants a wide range to comply with pay transparency laws in all states and geographical areas. Many factors, such as years of experience, geographical location, budget etc. are considered when determining the starting rate of pay.
This role may be eligible for an incentive, commission, bonus, or a discretionary bonus program based on the company’s financial goal achievement and individual performance.
- Contribute to editorial planning meetings with content suggestions and travel ideas.
- Write and copy edit articles for each issue of Hideaway Report, as well as for related content channels, possibly including line editing copy to fit layout, writing headlines, captions, pull quotes, etc.
- Arrange travel itineraries and logistics for writers as necessary, working within budget and production schedules.
- Provide writing and editing services and support for promotional collateral, media kits, presentation materials and other projects as assigned.
- Participate in Andrew Harper marketing and promotion planning as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in print journalism, English or communications.
- 5 + years of experience in publication editing, specifically in the consumer travel space.
- Experience in digital publishing and content creation.
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT), Adobe InCopy/InDesign and Mac operating system.
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in luxury travel industry preferred.
- Knowledge of geography, current events and international travel required.
- Ability to travel upon request.
Internova Travel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.
Our benefit offerings include choice of two medical plans and two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), company-paid life insurance and AD&D, optional additional life insurance and AD&D, disability insurance, paid parental leave, paid time off, 401k Plan with company match, discounted employee travel options, access to LinkedIn Learning webinars and courses. Discounted pet insurance and auto, home, & renters insurance.