Contract Associate Content Strategist
This is a 12-month contract position.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a content strategist with experience creating helpful educational content that is optimized for search, helping bring organic traffic to our site. You will write the articles and content supporting the continued growth of SurveyMonkey’s brand and help users learn and understand how to use surveys for various use cases. You will be a part of the growing SEO content function at SurveyMonkey, and support a vital area for the organization.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Support the content creation process, including topic brainstorming, link building, researching, writing, and publishing
- Support and manage an editorial calendar to keep track of multiple fast-moving projects simultaneously
- Work to bring traffic to the SurveyMonkey site with the goal of increasing conversions and rankings on all major search networks
- Manage deadlines and coordinate hand-offs between internal and external stakeholders
- Work with key partners to identify search opportunities and support the development of a regular cadence of high-quality, search-optimized content
- Complete regular updates to ensure our content is always the most relevant and accurate it can be for our audience
- Support measurement and reporting on traffic and conversions, using data and insights to guide the roadmap by continuously incorporating insights
We’d Love to Hear From People With
- 3+ years of writing experience, with experience in editing and SEO content creation
- Solid understanding of SEO best practices and keyword targeting as it applies to content creation, optimization, and conversions
- Stellar organizational abilities, with a demonstrated track record of efficiently managing projects & expectations
- Impeccable editing and proofreading skills with a clear point of view to help SurveyMonkey stand out from the crowd
- Experience working with tools for SEO content creation such as SEMrush, WordPress, Ahrefs, etc.
- Experience writing/working in B2B SaaS
Why SurveyMonkey? We’re Glad You Asked
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. We’re building an inclusive workplace where people of every background can excel no matter their time zone. At SurveyMonkey, we weave employee feedback into everything we do to create forward-looking benefits policies, employee programs, and an award-winning culture, including best workplace for parents, our annual holiday refresh, our annual week of service, and our C.H.O.I.C.E Fund.
In addition, we’ve reimagined the way we work to allow employees to choose what works best for them — working in-person, fully remote, or a hybrid model that combines the two through our Choice Model.
Our Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.