Full-Time Associate Content Marketing Manager
A trusted company by top brands for 15+ years, UserTesting, recently merged with UserZoom, has over 3,400 customers in 50 countries, including 75 of the Fortune 100 companies. Joining our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming how companies learn from and understand their customers. Come join us and help us build the engine for human understanding.
In this role, your day-to-day responsibilities will focus on writing and optimizing new and existing content to attract website visitors, grow traffic, and drive engagement and conversions. the Associate Content Marketing Manager will collaborate closely across the Marketing organization to support the content strategy for UserTesting’s digital marketing roadmap by writing and uploading high-value website content and copy that resonates with our target audiences while optimizing for search engine rankings and conversion and aligns with thought leadership and lead generation efforts.
We’re looking for a data-driven, innovative SaaS marketer with a working knowledge of writing for SEO, a knack for storytelling, and an ability to translate buyer awareness and consideration needs into compelling content.
- Responsible for the writing and project managing of digital content deliverables
- Write compelling content to support the SEO strategy
- Stay up to date on research and best practices for writing engaging and high-converting content for web as well as other marketing channels and provide recommendations to the team
- Partner with the Design and Web Ops teams to review, edit, and add new and updated content to website via our CMS
- Become a subject matter expert and evangelist for our brand voice and tone and a key resource to guide, edit, and review copy for teams across the organization
- Develop a strong understanding of our platform, personas, and the pain points we solve to ensure we’re telling the right story to the right people at the right time
- Proven impactful written, analytical, and creative skills
- Experience writing for a SaaS, B2B organization
- Proven experience with SEO concepts such as keywords, reading difficulty level, impressions, pagerank, domain authority, alt-text, page formatting, optimizing for mobile, etc.
- Experience developing compelling new content that successfully generates engagement from key target audiencesProven ability to work collaboratively and take direction and input to develop effective and engaging content
- Well organized, responsible, and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver on a short timeline
What we are looking for
- Acute attention to detail
- Friendly, flexible, and energetic
- Independent problem solver
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Data-driven, continuous-learning mindset, with an interest in testing, measurement, and ongoing optimization
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Marketo, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, Salesforce, Drupal CMS, Asana
- Able to provide writing samples
- Demonstrates UserTesting’s values through the quality of their output, and within day to day team interactions
Don’t meet every single requirement but excited about the role? We encourage you to apply! Research show us that certain demographics are less likely to apply unless they meet 100% of the requirements, but you may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. We know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Private medical and dental
- Monthly wellness and telecommunications reimbursements
- Work from home office equipment stipend
- Professional development stipend
- Flexible hours
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Mental Wellness Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid quarterly volunteering days and Charity donation matching via our UT Cares Volunteers and Charitable Giving Committee
- Enhanced family leave
- Employee-led groups to help foster a more inclusive employee experience and build a culture of belonging at UserTesting
Read more here: https://www.usertesting.com/company/about-us
52 total views, 1 today