Associate Administrative Assistant
Title: Associate Administrative Assistant – Remote – Location: United States
Work Type: Full-Time Regular
Performs basic administrative duties, under direct supervision, primarily supporting non-complex business functions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provides basic administrative and data entry support for the department, which may involve sensitive and confidential information and the application of guidelines and procedures. Enters, maintains and distributes information into and/or out of databases. May provide backup support for departmental needs as appropriate.
- Drafts and sends email correspondence. Handles, distributes, and directs multiple inquiries (phone, electronic messages, mail), which may be of confidential in nature, from internal & external business partners, clients, customers, vendors and management.
- Uses multiple applications and systems to produce various business documents, correspondence, spreadsheets, reports, etc. to support departmental needs.
- May assist with the coordination of calendars to include scheduling meetings, reserving conference rooms, coordinating technical resources and other meeting requirements as needed.
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the department and the larger organization. You value different ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed internet.
- Must be located in United States or Puerto Rico.
- Some knowledge and experience within a business environment. Experience with a personal computer and multi-functional printer. Knowledge of and experience with various software packages including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook.
- Effective verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to proofread and apply proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar to process accurate business materials. Effectively partners with internal and external business partners and customers.
- Effective time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and analytical and decision making abilities. Ability to develop and apply creative approaches to business activities.
- Ability to demonstrate approachability, work independently, and/or as part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to adapt to a diverse and changing work environment. Willingness to learn new skills with an ability to multi-task. Ability to exhibit patience and persistence in completing work assignments.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance with adherance to department expectations. Demonstrates a sense of urgency and is accountable for results.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service
- Knowledge of medical records
- Claims experience
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of belonging. To learn more about our commitment of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development.
- Comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance.
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and childcare needs.
- 401(k) plan with a 2% company contribution and 6% company match.
- Competitive pay with an opportunity for incentives for all associates.
- Flexible work schedules with a healthy amount of paid time off.
- Salary Range: Minimum: $18.00 MidPoint: $21.30 Maximum: $24.60
- Pay commensurate with experience.
- Recognized as a certified Great Place to Work.