Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote; Freelance; Part-Time
Appointment Setter wanted to call our list of leads, qualify them, and schedule strategy sessions
Did you ever hear the parable about the three bricklayers?
It goes like this:
Three bricklayers were at a party one day, and a girl asked them each: “What do you do?”
The first replied: “I lay bricks.”
The second: “I’m building a cathedral.”
And the third said: “I’m building a new house for God.”
This role is just like that.
Depending on your attitude, and what you want out of life, either: (a) you’re calling a list of leads, getting blown off or ignored by around 90% of them, and converting a few into qualified appointments for our sales rep; or (b) you’re directly fuelling the growth of our business, while mastering fundamental skills that will make you successful throughout the rest of your career in sales, marketing, or entrepreneurship.
If “b” sounds like you, keep reading.
What does an Appointment Setter do?
Here’s the job in a nutshell:
- We’ll give you a daily list of warm leads – i.e. attorneys and others who have responded to our various marketing campaigns. We’ll also give you a script that we know works (because we’ve tested it many times), as well as a checklist of criteria to make sure prospects qualify.
- Your job is to call the people on this list, follow the script, make sure they qualify, and then schedule them for a strategy session with our specialist.
- You will NOT be required to sell them on our marketing solution, and you will NOT have to ask for or collect money. Your one and only job is to make sure the right prospects get an appointment with our specialist. It’s as simple as that.
- You’ll be accountable for scheduling two, qualified appointments per day.
- This means you’ll need to make 150 calls which will get you a conversation with between 10-20 prospects, depending on whether you’re having a good or a bad day. We’ve been doing this a long time now and, in our experience, a solid Appointment Setter can do this in 4-5 hours (though, bear in mind that on some days it could take longer).
What does this mean?
It means that when you find your groove, it’s entirely possible that you’ll be able to complete your day’s work in just a few hours – and keep the rest of the day for whatever you want.
Payment and other terms
- This position provides a 1099 income, meaning that you will be self-employed and not an employee. You will be paid a daily compensation of $50.
- $100 bonus for every 2 appointments over 10 that you set per calendar week, and a sliding scale bonus for appointments that result in a sale (starting at $100 each) per calendar month.
- If you stick to the scripts we provide and apply yourself, it’s quite reasonable for you to expect to make $3,360 compensation on average each month. (Remember some months have 5 weeks – the average has 4.348 weeks.)
- Payment is made weekly by direct deposit.
This role is perfect for someone who is interested in a career in sales, marketing, business, or entrepreneurship – but who needs to get their foot in the door and prove themselves.
Here are the qualifications we’re looking for:
Good high-speed internet and quiet place to work as well as your own computer and head set – you must have these.
- Intuition – you can feel the “vibe” of a call and understand what prospects and their “gatekeepers” are communicating but not explicitly saying.
- Persistence – gatekeepers will try to keep you out; you need to be tenacious and insist on getting through, while being 100% professional and not crossing the line. (IMPORTANT)
- Resilience – you need to be able to keep control of the phone call and avoid showing weakness or becoming “friends” with prospects; you need to have the backbone and self-confidence to call prospects out if they play games and command their respect.
- Dependability – we cannot babysit you; we’re going to give you all the tools you need to succeed, and we’ll provide ongoing coaching, but you need to follow the script and deliver appointments come rain or shine.
- Ambition – you’re someone who wants to grow as a professional, climb the ladder of success, and live a lifestyle most people can only dream about.
Training and support
We have a formal onboarding program, where you’ll receive your scripts, procedures, checklists, everything else you need to get started. We’ll also listen to recordings of some of your calls and provide ongoing coaching in the form of weekly team meetings and continual one-on-one training to help you improve your performance.
- This is a work from home position
- You are not asking for money or selling anything – you are simply setting appointments for our sales closer
- You will be provided with leads and a script, voip softphone, continual training opportunities and a team atmosphere.
- Hours per week fluctuate from 25-40 Monday through Friday during US business hours.
Please click “apply” below to go to our careers page. Once there, please read the entire page and follow the instructions. Applicants who do not read the entire page and follow all instructions will not be considered.