Full-Time Advanced Boards Tutor
Advanced Boards Tutor
at Blueprint Test Prep Tutors/Instructors
US – Remote
Blueprint Test Prep (formerly Med School Tutors) is hiring medical tutors to join our growing team of educators. Our tutors deliver the best online learning experiences and life-changing score improvement results. As one of our tutors, you will help provide targeted or comprehensive for specialty board exams.
Learn more about our programs at medschooltutors.com.
What You’ll Do
- Want to help residents crush their board exams.
- Serve as a mentor to your students, guiding them through their prep process.
- Get to nerd out over fun med school topics.
- Contribute to the future of Blueprint’s med school tutoring curriculum development initiatives.
Who You Are
- YOU ARE A PHYSICIAN who has taken their end of residency board exam.
- YOU’VE TAUGHT OR TUTORED BEFORE. We love hiring tutors with any sort of educational experience.
- YOU HAVE A GOOD HISTORY OF TEST TAKING. You crushed your USMLE/COMLEX exams.
- YOU OBSESS OVER STUDENT OUTCOMES. You believe in the power of good instruction. You know what’s at stake and you understand what it takes to help students succeed. You thrive on feedback and can’t wait to coach your students to success.
- YOU KNOW EXAMS ARE PREPPABLE. You look at standardized tests as puzzles that can be solved. You love to show people how to break down complex material so it becomes accessible, doable, and fun.
- YOU THRIVE TEACHING STUDENTS. You know that each student begins with different strengths, and you’re committed to empowering students to build learning and test-taking skills that they will carry with them to Test Day and beyond! You’re confident using a webcam and penpad, engaging students via a remote tutoring platform.
Life at Blueprint
We’re Blueprint! We live at the intersection of education and technology. We use technology and powerful data to create personalized and innovative learning experiences. Our team is passionate about education and its ability to improve lives. Our learners hold us to a high standard, and we do the same with each other. We thrive on change, we are passionate about improvement, we practice trust-based vulnerability, and we are committed to a culture of freedom and responsibility. We get a lot done, and we have a lot of fun doing it.
- Meaning. Do meaningful work that has a positive impact on society.
- Influence. Good ideas win, and we value contributions from everyone.
- Innovation. It’s central to who we are and everything we do.
- Growth. We are always learning and you will sharpen your skills.
- Performance. We set aspirational goals and make them happen.
- Low ego. High energy! That’s our recipe for success.
- Autonomy. We thrive with freedom and responsibility.
- Flexibility. We trust our people to do phenomenal work without unnecessary rules.
- Remote first. And not going back.
- Competitive salary at a growing company
- Remote-first work environment allowing for flexibility
- Potential for ongoing performance bonuses
- Continual learning and mentoring opportunities
- Access to Rosh Review, Cram Fighter, AAMC materials, and more
- Discounts on admission consulting packages
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) match
- Parental leave benefits
- Volunteer opportunities
Diversity, Equity, Accessibility, and Inclusion at Blueprint
We believe diversity, equity, accessibility and inclusion are essential to our excellence and are the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
The Blueprint community values differences in the pursuit of inquiry and knowledge, mutual understanding, respect, trust, transparency, and partnership. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.
We are committed to creating a welcoming workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve and includes individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. Individuals of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Final compensation is based on candidate experience and relevant certifications/qualifications.
US – Remote, Hourly