Title: Administrative Specialist – Remote
Location: Dallas TX US
Job Category: Corporate Services
Job Type: Full-time
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
This position is full – time, Monday – Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Picking up electronic files from a secure FTP site each using MS Outlook and will log RFPs (Request For Quote) daily work into UHC-BP’s system
- Prepare an electronic census for the Financial Underwriter
- Preparing the policyholder stop loss policies and applications
- Proof reading the material that goes out to the policyholders to ensure accuracy
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Moderate work experience within own function
- Some work is completed without established procedures
- Basic tasks are completed without review by others
- Supervision / guidance is required for higher level tasks
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 6+ months of experience with working in a professional office environment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data sorting, and filtering)
- Ability to work any 8-hour shift between the hours of 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM CST from Monday – Friday
- Experience with Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with assisting others with Microsoft Excel use and functions
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $22.02. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $15.00 to $24.13. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.