Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
“REPS” is looking for an Administrative Professional to join our team as a remote hire!
Do you prefer to work from home instead of commuting to an office?
This is a permanent work-from-home job and we are open to all worldwide locations for our applicants.
We work during and adhere (usually) to US business hours and holidays.
We are currently looking to fill full-time positions but we would consider a part-time or modified schedule for an extremely strong applicant.
Possible Duties and Responsibilities (Job Dependent & Subject to Applicant Acceptance)
- Phone work – inbound and/or outbound lead generation or customer service.
- Respond to all types of communications within your position from management as well as customers.
- Scheduling and managing a Calendar.
- Input/manage information within various databases/softwares.
- Conduct follow-up / Quality Assurance communications by phone, email, or chat.
- Follow the Client’s criteria and requirements.
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Has phone experience (phone sales or customer service a plus)
- US Real Estate knowledge and experience are a BIG plus.
- Social media management skills are a plus
- Not afraid to ask questions and make decisions.
- Can easily adapt to changes.
- Punctuality and reliability are very important as well as trustworthiness in a remote environment.
- Results-driven and passionate about contributing to top-line revenue growth.
• 2 Fully Functioning Desktop/Laptop (1 for Backup)
• Windows 10 [64 Bit Only] or higher
• 8 GB RAM is required
• Intel Core i3-2365 M Gen 2 Processor (equivalent) or Higher
• USB Headset with Noise-Cancelling Feature
• Wired internet connection of 15 Mbps speed or more
• Backup internet connection of 15 Mbps speed or more
• A workstation away from any noise and distractions is required
• Backup for Power Outage – Generator/UPS or Alternative Location
• Webcam at least 5 Megapixels
• An acceptable PING is around the 2ms-40ms mark or lower
• UPLOAD SPEED should be equal to or faster than your Download Speed. You may contact your ISP provider if it doesn’t meet this