Full-Time Administrative Coordinator
locations: United States – Virginia – Remote; United States – Remote
time type: Full time
job requisition id: 4892622
The Administrative Lead will report to the Senior Director, Field Access and Access Operations/Internal Medicine. The primary purpose of this position will be to provide comprehensive day-to-day administrative support to the Senior Director in this function. In this role, responsibilities include (but are not limited to) heavy calendar management, coordination of meetings, requests and assembly of briefing materials, arranging travel and expense report preparation. As a working professional, he/she will be expected to handle tasks independently and in a proactive manner. This position will also support the planning of select meetings and events.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively maintain complex calendar; anticipate conflicts and use diplomacy to resolve issues in advance
- Coordinate travel arrangements (ground, air, rail) and provide detailed itineraries
- Prepare and submit expense reports for review, and perform reconciliations
- Organize teleconferences, videoconference and in-person meetings and ensure all technologies needed are available and operational
- Request and prepare daily briefing materials for meetings in advance
- Maintain and replenish office supplies as needed
- Manage and update distribution lists, organizational chart, key meetings document
- Lead logistics and planning of meetings and events (e.g. LT meetings/team events, Year Beginning Meeting, Town Halls etc.)
- Serve as thought partner to the leadership to enhance culture and connectivity in the organization and conduct activities in support of this
- Proactively and independently organizes and expedites workflow and initiates follow-up when necessary to ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborate with administrative peers on department-wide initiatives and events as needed
- High School diploma required
- 5+ years’ administrative experience supporting a Senior Leader
- Previous experience that demonstrates ability to proactively carry out administrative functions proficiently, and to complete quality work in a timely manner
- Demonstrate expert knowledge and proficiency with general office procedures, such as telephone reception, customer service, e-mail etiquette etc.
- Multitask in a fast paced dynamic environment while demonstrating a resourceful, positive attitude and superior work ethic
- Ability to identify priorities and exercise sound judgement in accomplishing work in appropriate order
- Demonstrate speed and accuracy in administrative skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Teams, teleconferencing programs and other internal Pfizer programs and systems
- Handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
- Comfortable interacting with senior leaders
- Proficient writing, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, follow oral and written instructions, and work well independently and proactively as well as part of a team
- Task and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience using applications, such as Concur, WebEx and Ariba
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Required travel 2 to 3 times per quarter for meetings
- Work Location Assignment: Remote colleagues work from home 5 days a week or are field-based colleagues that are not affiliated with a Pfizer site.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
40 total views, 2 today