Upgrow is hiring for an Administrative Coordinator who enjoys working in a fast-paced agency environment, and is obsessed with delivering results! This role will wear many hats, supporting the leadership team with tasks related to agency operations, project management, client billing, sales coordination, IT support, and recruiting.
Here’s what you’ll get with Upgrow:
- Full Ownership – We trust our team to deliver results and empower them to make the right decisions. We care more about results than what you do – no micromanagement included.
- Small Agile Team – No red tapes, no politics. We’re focused on speed and agility on execution.
- Growth & Learning – You’ll experience working with cool companies in awesome industries, and learn to utilize cutting-edge marketing technologies. There’s never a dull moment!
- Awesome People – You’ll be working with smart people who are humble and willing to help each other out to get things done. No more working with jerks!
If you’re looking for the excitement and creativity of an early-stage company with the stability and structure of an experienced agency, then you’re going to love this opportunity!
We are a growth-focused digital marketing agency supporting a variety of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies with SEO, PPC, social media marketing, web design, and web analytics. Our agency takes a full-funnel approach to marketing that delivers results for clients.
We embrace remote working and have a distributed team across the US.
- Executive support – work with the founders to support finance, sales, recruiting, operations, and general administrative tasks as needed.
- Sales support – facilitate client agreements and renewals, ensure new inbound leads are followed up with by sales.
- Billing – send accurate client billing monthly and follow up to ensure payment is collected.
- Recruiting – applicant outreach, review, and initial screening.
- Onboarding new hires – set up and train new hires to use our company software and procedures.
- Provide resource support – ensure employees have access to the tools and resources needed. Including ordering workstations and granting software access.
- 2+ years experience as an administrative assistant or coordinator
- Able to self-teach and figure out new challenges
- Experience working at a digital marketing agency
- Experience with Slack, Hubspot, Basecamp, ClickUp, Google Workplace, and/or QuickBooks
- Experience in recruiting and screening applications – especially with LinkedIn Recruiter or JazzHR
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses including incentives and annual performance
- Medical, vision & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks paid vacation, plus company holidays – PTO also increases with tenure
- Build a business from the ground up!