Full-Time Administrative Coordinator
Administrative Coordinator (Remote-United States)
Services Santa Cruz, California (Remote)
Administrative Coordinator (Remote United States)
(Project Coordinator I)
WHO WE ARE
ETR (Education, Training and Research) is a national non-profit passionate about our mission to improve health and increase opportunities for youth, families and communities. We seek to promote equity and justice through understanding and addressing the ways health and education outcomes are influenced by the complex interactions between people and their environment. As a learning organization with a focus on mission-driven impact, we value diversity and inclusion of different perspectives and ideas, collaboration and continuous learning, both within the organization and in our partnerships. We are looking for people who share our passion for health equity, social justice and learning.
THE IMPACT WE ARE LOOKING TO MAKE
We envision a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives. With the purpose of reducing disparities and increasing equity in health and education, we uplift and support our partners to do work across the country and around the globe in advancing health equity for youth, families and communities.
We achieve our vision and mission by linking innovation and research to practice. We drive the science through program development, applied research and evaluation and scale innovation through capacity building and dissemination.
HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE
Reporting to the Innovation Support Manager, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for coordinating administrative activities of the RYSE Innovation Hub including but not limited to preparing, executing, and tracking project contracts and subawards, maintaining information systems, scheduling and documenting project meetings, and supporting partner communication, virtual and in-person meeting logistics, and grant reporting. This position works remotely and can be located anywhere in the United States.
- You possess excellent communication and relationship-building skills with colleagues, partners and clients with utmost integrity, courtesy and diplomacy.
- You are capable of embracing the ideas of others and seek to understand others’ points of view to further our shared mission and vision.
- You enjoy working independently as well as collaboratively to meet goals and deadlines. You are capable of using technology to effectively and professionally communicate with co-located and remote colleagues.
- You are self-motivated and capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- You embrace a spirit of learning and curiosity in your work and proactively seek out answers and solutions to questions and challenges that arise.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Three to five years’ experience within area of expertise.
- Minimum of one year experience as a Project Coordinator.
- Minimum of one year experience overseeing the work of hourly staff and/or consultants.
- Strong skills in group facilitation and presentation.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed people skills; ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook, and supporting applications, including Internet, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with limited supervision.
- Experience monitoring project budgets.
- Ability to provide initiative and oversee a project with multiple tasks from conception to completion as directed.
- Ability to balance the completion of designated project tasks, both short and long-term, with the performance of routine duties.
- Ability to meet short deadlines and willingness to work additional hours during deadline periods.
- Ability to travel as assigned.
- The use of a personal vehicle or rental car for ETR business will require a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Experience preparing and executing contracts and/or subawards.
Location: Remote United States
Starting Pay Range: $61,500 to $75,100 annually. The typical hiring range for this position is $61,500 to $68,800 at 100% FTE. The starting salary is determined based on the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience.
WORKING AT ETR
ETR employees enjoy a competitive salary, amazing 401(K) and health benefits as well as generous PTO and holiday pay. You will contribute to making a difference in the world!
For more detailed information about this position and ETR, please visit our website:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
ETR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO and AA Employer/VET/Disabled
ETR is an equal opportunity employer and supports a vision where all staff regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, socioeconomic background, or religious affiliation feel there is space for a diversity of experiences to be represented, respected and valued.