Full-Time Administrative Business Partner
Administrative Business Partner Job at Pinterest
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit our PinFlex landing page to learn more.
We’re looking for an Administrative Business Partner to support our Core Engineering Leaders. You’ll work with them to keep the team organized, motivated, and running smoothly. You’ll manage busy schedules across the globe, help maintain relationships internally and externally, and you’ll need to be an amazing communicator who’s passionate about details. You should be able take initiative and work independently on projects overseeing a wide variety of activities and demands while maintaining discretion when dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
What you’ll do:
- Calendar management: Manage complex calendaring with minimal direction, prioritize and make calendaring decisions based on business need using independent judgment.
- Meeting Management: Manage organization/team meetings, including agendas, draft presentation decks, action items and accountability, and meeting notes.
- Project Management: Coordinate executives’ operational projects and initiatives, create presentations, attend meetings, and track project progress and action items.
- Communications: Draft communications for the executive/senior leader including emails to the team, “top of mind” updates, etc., oversee alias management for the executive and organization supported.
- Relationship Management: Assist executives with building positive relationships with their team and cross-functional partners.
- Mentorship: Take interest in leading best practices for the Admin Team on project management, strategic planning, building effective executive partnerships and other ways admins can upskill their work.
- Employee Engagement: Support executives and HRBPs with organizational changes including creating org charts, updating org aliases and slack channels and supporting communication plans; maintain executive’s employee recognition budget and make recommendations for rewards.
- Event Planning & Pinterest Gifts: Coordinate events by researching and selecting venues and vendors.
- Travel: Coordinate domestic and international travel, hotel accommodations and transportation for executives and their teams; process VISAs and assist with passport renewals when needed.
- Expenses: Process and reconcile expense reports and liaise with accounting to address any discrepancies, partner with Global Mobility team and external vendors for international travel. Process purchase orders for the executive.
- Onboarding: Assist with new ABP training and act as PinPal (aka onboarding “buddy”) to newly hired ABPs, Creating and reviewing training sessions on specific admin processes (e.g. Workday reports, booking travel, scheduling best practices, creating org charts).
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience as an admin, with 2+ years experience supporting a VP or Director level executive.
- Experience in partnering with Engineering leaders and basic understanding on engineering principles.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Slack, Workday, Expensify, Navan, and MS Office Suite.
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to execute multitasking in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to move quickly and make confident decisions while being a data-driven and analytical thinker.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership over sometimes ambiguous tasks and situations with little oversight.
- Hands on experience handling tight deadlines, last-minute changes and ability to pivot quickly.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high attention to detail capabilities.
- Team player capable of executing and finishing end-to-end tasks.
- Handle confidential information with integrity.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance.
At Pinterest we believe the workplace should be equitable, inclusive, and inspiring for every employee. In an effort to provide greater transparency, we are sharing the base hourly pay range for this position. The position is also eligible for equity. Final hourly pay is based on a number of factors including location, travel, relevant prior experience, or particular skills and expertise.
Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found here.
US based applicants only
$38.94/hr – $68.27/hr USD
Our Commitment to Diversity:
Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.