Full-Time Administrative Associate
Title: Administrative Associate
Location: Remote, US
SRG (Scientific Research Group) is seeking an experienced Administrative Associate with a background in sales tracking, contract management, purchase order processing, office procurement, and credit card reconciliation. The Administrative Associate will collaborate with the Operations Manager to ensure accurate data entry following accounting guidelines provided by YouGov’s finance team. This role involves close interaction with SRG’s sales team and YouGov’s financial team, requiring efficient coordination and communication across cross-functional teams. The Administrative Associate will report to the Sales Operations Manager.
The role of the Administrative Associate encompasses the following responsibilities:
FINANCE AND SALES:
- Streamline lead management from Sales to Researchers.
- Accurately input purchase orders in Netsuite, collaborating with Project Managers and Finance for processing.
- Enter contracts into Salesforce, including revenue recognition numbers.
- Input contracts into Netsuite, obtain project numbers, and document contract milestones.
- Send contracts to clients on behalf of Project Managers.
- Act as a liaison for legal contract processing.
- Collaborate with the accounting department for invoicing.
- Provide profit margin estimations for finance when necessary.
- Efficiently enter purchase orders and navigate the approval process.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to ensure accurate revenue recognition reporting.
OFFICE AND STAFF MANAGEMENT:
- Partner with HR and/or IT to assist in new hire onboarding support.
- Manage office supply orders.
- Perform credit card reconciliation for SRG expenses.
- Act as a liaison with the YouGov facility management team on behalf of the SRG team.
- Assist in office event planning.
- Arrange airfare and hotel accommodations as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in sales administration.
- Experience with Salesforce, Excel and Google Suite products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with deadlines from various cross-functional teams within the business unit.
- Strong multitasking capabilities through effective time management and organizational skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of market research services.
Company Description and Culture
YouGov is a global online research company, offering insight into what the world thinks.
We speak daily to our panel of over 24 million registered members to understand opinion and behaviors around the world. We have a strong reputation as a source of accurate data and we’re trusted by the world’s biggest brands to get it right, making us the most quoted market research source in the world.
Why join YouGov?
Join our global team to help us achieve our social mission: to make millions of people’s opinions heard for the benefit of our local, national, and international communities.
Understanding diversity of opinion requires diversity of background. Although our global panel of millions of people worldwide powers our research, our biggest asset is our people. If our research is to be truly representative of what the world thinks, we need people from all walks of life to be part of the team to bring their perspective to the work we do.
Life at YouGov
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless, and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics, and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, bringing these values into everything that we do.
We strive to provide YouGovers with best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. We want our employees to have a sense of belonging and uniqueness in a supportive workplace, so they can bring their full selves to work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity or expression, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, HIV status, political affiliation, socioeconomic background, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law or in line with our responsibilities as a fair and ethic employer. All employment decisions are made based on occupational qualifications, merit, and business need.
To find out how we collect and use your personal data when you apply for a role at YouGov, please read our privacy notice at https://jobs.yougov.com/privacy