Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: US National
This is a remote based position.
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University’s employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through our unique education model. Our culture is to prioritize our students’ success through the support of our dynamic team and industry focused curriculum.
ECPI University provides a stable work environment, with professional growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you are interested in joining us in making a difference in students’ lives, we would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunity.
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits to full-time employees, some of which are highlighted below:
- Tuition scholarship program available to full-time employees and their immediate family members after 90 days of employment
- Competitive compensation and medical/dental benefit plans
- PTO and holiday pay
- 401(k) participation with possible employer contributions
The Administrative Assistant under the direction of the Campus Director of Academic Affairs (CDAA), compiles and processes general academic reports, sends student/faculty correspondence, and supports departmental needs for recruitment.
- Coordinates faculty recruitment in close collaboration with academic administrators and recruitment team.
- Compiles and maintains academic reporting, meeting minutes and agendas.
- Reviews student qualifications for certification testing and communicates results.
- High School Diploma required; college degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of administrative assistance experience required.
- Previous experience in a remote administrative support role preferred.
- Communicate professionally with senior leadership and handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Enjoy helping others; positive outlook; flexible.
- Ability to quickly master new computer applications; strong, accurate data entry skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure at times, team player.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook for moderate level functions.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.