Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: United States / Remote
Type: Remote – Full-time
The Administrative Assistant plays a crucial role in providing comprehensive administrative support to our Executive Assistants. This position requires a highly collaborative and detail-oriented individual who can adapt to a dynamic, global work environment. The ideal candidate should be responsive, discreet, and have a strong desire to grow into an Executive Assistant (EA) role with coaching and experience.
Objectives for this Role
- Collaborate with the lead EA to ensure seamless administrative support.
- Act as a backup resource during executive assistants’ out-of-office periods.
- Develop skills and capabilities to transition into an EA role in the future.
- Maintain discretion and security awareness in handling sensitive information.
- Assist in various tasks, including event planning, calendar management, research, and project tracking.
Skills & Qualifications
- Positive, team-focused mentality with a high level of collaboration.
- 24/7 mindset to support a multi-time zone/global setting.
- Can-do attitude and eagerness to learn and develop into an EA role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Discretion and good judgment in handling sensitive information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective self-management, time management, and organizational skills.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
- Event planning experience or involvement in event logistics.
- 1-2 years of experience in a role involving planning and organizing.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team and lead by example.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.