Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant, Strategy & Growth
United States Virtual Req #416
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in contributing to something that makes difference?
Pursue your passion. Join PMI.
How You’ll Make a Difference
You will ensure effective support for operating areas processes and initiatives, such as administrative support for executives, reporting and analysis, executive as well as organization-level efforts, such as enterprise initiatives and Board Committee support. This may include but is not limited to, serving as member of project teams, assisting in compilation and distribution of status reports, and gathering needed data for ongoing group support needs.
What You’ll Bring to the Role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a business filed; relevant experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of senior executive administrative experience in business or corporate office setting, including regular interaction with Board members; international business exposure and familiarity desirable.
- Experience and success in building and maintaining relevant reporting and trend analysis tools, such as customized report templates and dashboards, to support ongoing reporting for major organization efforts.
- Demonstrated experience and success in proactively identifying and elevating issues for executive review and escalation, based on awareness and understanding of organization and priorities.
- Experience in dealing with sensitive, confidential materials and respect for same, with ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive organization topics and issues
- Accurate work within tight time lines without opportunity for multiple revision cycles.
- Design, preparation, and documentation of work plans; ability to see the big picture and report progress accordingly.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Access, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as general internet usage as well as project tools such as Microsoft Project. Experience with Diligent beneficial.
- Willingness to accept unique and challenging assignments, demonstrating enthusiasm for learning new information and technologies.
- Strong problem-solving ability, demonstrated initiative, and sound judgment in assessing and prioritizing multiple competing needs.
- Drive for mobilization of globalization
- Poise under pressure
- Knowledge, experience, and ability to travel, domestically and internationally, including weekends and/or holidays. 10% travel.
What you can expect from us
We value and nurture an environment of inclusivity and diversity, and a culture of communication and collaboration. Your health, safety and well-being come first, and we believe that you should have time for your work, but you should also have time for you..
Join us and you’ll get:
- an excellent total package, with compensation and benefits based upon your geographic location.
- skill development opportunities, to help you grow now and into the future.
- access to a global network, to enrich your professional experience.
- flexible options to help balance work time and your time
- award and bonus opportunities.
The salary offer will be based on several factors, including the candidate’s demonstrated skills, qualifications and relevant experience.
Let’s help make the world work better for everyone. Apply today!
Project Management Institute, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. As a government contractor, Company Name is subject to Executive Order 11246, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 503), and the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974 (VEVRAA), all as amended, which require government contractors to ensure nondiscrimination in employment and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified persons without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $30.77
- Max Hiring Rate $46.17