Full-Time Administrative Assistant
000300 – Human Resources United States
Position: Executive/Administrative Assistant
Location: USA Remote – not in Washington State
At Marvel Marketers, it is our goal to make clients incredibly successful through Expert Services, Strategic Partnerships, and Training. We work with some of the largest brands across the globe and need the best and the brightest to make them successful.
As the Executive/Administrative Assistant, you will be given the responsibility to support our Leadership Team. This position requires someone who is organized, flexible, resilient, a master learner, tech savvy, intellectually curious, a master multi-tasker, exceptional with time management and possesses interpersonal and communication skills for successful interaction with a variety of individuals.
The individual in this position should have a keen understanding of how to proactively anticipate the executive’s needs and bring together the appropriate people and resources to get the job done.
Essential Responsibilities and Functions, include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the Marvel Marketers leadership
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings/conference calls while demonstrating problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes
- Schedule & Book domestic & international travel following company guidelines & standards.
- Prepare & submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner.
- Provide other support to Executive Leadership with personal matters as needed
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource.
- Perform clerical duties including but not limited to mail collection, processing, answering phones, ordering office supplies, filing and reporting.
- Provide logistical employee on-boarding & off-boarding support
- Provide support for employee engagement activities
- Provide support in generating reports, proposals, presentations & other documents.
- Provide other HR support
- Anticipate the executives’ needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and resources.
- Other duties, as needed.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4+ years of experience in providing administrative support services to executives.
- Be energetic, flexible, professional, with top-notch organizational skills, a sense of humor, and a can-do attitude
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of Google Suites and Microsoft Office
- Ability to create and maintain a highly efficient filing and retrievals system using various software packages and Google Drives
- Experience with travel booking
- Experience planning activities
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Experience handling confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
- High skill level in time management to effectively schedule activities and meet deadlines
Who thrives with us:
- People who want to learn, but are self-motivated in learning from their projects
- People who enjoy the really hard problems
- People who enjoy having too much vs. too little to do
- People who like creating from nothing ( We still need a lot built to support our growth)
- People who understand how to build and maintain relationships with their coworkers and their clients
- People who like making others successful and understand the value of that as much as making themselves successful
- People who leave their ego’s at home and really enjoy working with other brilliant people
Marvel Marketers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 401(k) Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Sick Leave and Vacation Leave)
- Life Insurance
- STD and LTD Insurance