Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Title: Administrative Assistant, HR and Marketing Department
Location: US National or Canada
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Kanopi Studios is a Design, Development & Support Agency with a fully distributed team of people who are experts in Drupal & WordPress.
Our clients have a mission; we design, build and support websites that help their mission thrive.
But we want our employees to thrive as well. Because our team members do great work for great clients, Kanopi works hard to support them in their career as they continue to create a better web.
As a result, our business continues to grow, and so must our team. We’re excited to announce this opportunity to join our team as an Administrative Assistant (HR & Marketing Dept).
ABOUT THE JOB
As an Administrative Assistant to the HR and Marketing departments, you will work closely with the Director of Marketing, the Director of HR, and your fellow teammates from both departments. It’s all about teamwork here, and your expert administrative skills will shine in our lively and dynamic environment. We’re big fans of qualities like determination, flexibility, creativity, and kindness. If you’re on the same wavelength, you’ll fit right in and become an essential part of our crew. Juggling various tasks will be your specialty, and you’ll do it all with finesse and grace.
At Kanopi, we’ve got a unique setup we work from the cozy comfort of our homes or personal workspaces. It’s all about collaboration and getting involved to make great things happen. We take pride in the freedom we have, thanks to the impactful work we do every day. Your contributions will have a huge impact as you help us come up with top-notch administrative solutions that benefit our organization, our awesome team, and our fantastic clients.
For the Marketing Department, your responsibilities may include:
- Coordinating conference logistics, such as:
- Working with organizers to fulfill requirements, including sending logos, downloadables, etc
- Managing conference-related paperwork
- coordinating shipping
- renting furniture
- Restaurant and hotel research
- Summarize reviews of restaurants, hotels, products, and services for traveling employees
- Drafting Marketing decks
- Managing gifting logistics
- Assisting with the logistical management of employee-related announcements
- Research and Drafting ENewsletters
- Collecting Culture info
- Social media drafts
- Administer customer service interactions when needed
- Coordinate travel, reserve transportation, and create associated travel schedules
- Purchasing duties on behalf of Marketing and Culture
- Data Entry assistance via HubSpot and Excel
For the HR Department, your responsibilities may include:
- Scheduling logistics for interviews and other HR events
- Cleaning up any incorrect LinkedIn or Glassdoor jobs
- Onboarding and offboarding tasks
- Keeping the staff contacts list up to date
- Reconciling Vacation/Sick/Personal Time Off days
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings
ABOUT THE COMPENSATION & WORK REQUIREMENTS
This is a full-time position. The salary range for this position is $39,100-$47,950 – the range is broad, but it is commensurate with experience, aligned with current members of our team with similar experience, and may shift a bit depending on your geographic location. This is a 100% remote role, but you must live and be able to work in the US or Canada.
NOW… LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU!
- Experience as an administrative assistant (2-5+ years)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience administering and coordinating distributed project teams
- Professional examples demonstrating:
- A desire to learn and eagerness to improve work processes
- A commitment to delivering high-quality work on time
- An ability to handle multiple, often competing, priorities
- Strong problem-solving abilities, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Experience with Google Drive
We offer a comprehensive range of health, professional, remote workspace, and other fun benefits for all full time US and Canadian employees.