Full-Time Administrative Assistant
TLN is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Office of Minority and Women Inclusion (OMWI).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative and related program support to OMWI leadership and staff. Typically assigned to several tasks concurrently.
- Assisting OMWI team members in implementing complex projects.
- Conducting research independently on matters related to task and project accomplishment.
- Managing all emails and other communications concerning OMWI’s outreach and recruitment programs.
- Maintaining the office’s outreach calendar and SharePoint site.
- Identifying, defining, and documenting the scope of outreach events and recruitment needs, based on OMWI’s agenda for the year.
- Preparing budget summaries and purchase requests for events.
- Assisting in planning, organizing, and scheduling meetings.
- Coordinating with OHR to identify job vacancies and posting to appropriate job boards.
- Interacting with other Offices and Divisions and outside organizations to obtain and provide information.
- Maintaining up-to-date tracking of all activities
- Providing back-up administrative support to Administrative Officer as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- No degree requirement
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Analytical and interpretative skills.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to support administrative processes.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to get immersed in multiple functions and programs.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight timelines
Hours are 9am-5:30pm ET
32 total views, 1 today