Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Title: Temporary Administrative Assistant, Lists
Location: United States
Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
Seeking an experienced temporary administrative assistant to assist in creating the Forbes Lists, Legal & Accounting.
- Skilled in working with spreadsheets as well as database management experience
- Research experience
- Readiness to work quickly on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Commitment to detail and deadlines with high-level time management and organizational skills
The Ideal Candidate
- Familiarity with analytics and research methods, formulas, survey design, and statistical analysis
- Engaging interpersonal communication skills
- Commitment to detail and deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in the legal and/or accounting field a +
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Journalism experience a +
The hourly rate for this role is $21.00 – $30.00
Forbes has estimated the compensation range set forth above in good faith. The compensation range is what we believe we will offer, and ultimately pay, a successful candidate. In determining this range, we consider the experience, level of education (if applicable to the role), knowledge, skills, and abilities required to be had by a successful candidate as well as the budget and the company’s pay rates, generally. This said, we may have to make changes to our compensation estimates and job descriptions from time to time and we expressly reserve the right to do so. Should we make any such changes, this advertisement will be revised to reflect such revisions. We encourage you to occasionally re-visit this advertisement to ensure that you are abreast of any changes. Thank you for your interest in joining Forbes!
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be fully remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns with the needs of the position
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.
Staff and Applicant Privacy Notice
Notice of E-Verify Participation
39 total views, 1 today