Part-Time Administrative Assistant
- Administrative Support
- Work from Home
Numotion aims to be the most responsive and innovative company to do business with. With more than 2,000 employees and over 140 locations nationwide Numotion is the premier mobility and rehab equipment supplier, and remains committed to a strong local focus. We are seeking an organized, motivated individual to join our team.
An administrative assistant provides administrative support to Staff, Managers, Directors, and/or Vice Presidents. This position involves daily contact with both internal and external contacts, as well as exposure to sensitive confidential information. This position will also assist with scheduling and managing of workflow.
- Manages calendar and schedules appointments.
- Sends out UPS mail for the payroll departments
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Arranges in-services, special events, conferences and national exhibits.
- Manages national meeting and exhibit hall, and negotiates contracts with associated vendors.
- Coordinates teleconferences.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Reviews and submits monthly company credit card statements for Vice Presidents.
- Ensures work flow for managers in order to meet productivity needs.
- Communicates with companies and staff.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files contracts, vendor agreements and other documents
- Copies and scans correspondence or other printed materials; files accordingly.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Reads and routes incoming mail.
- Assists other assistants in projects and events
- Associate’s degree in business or other related field required.
- Three to five years of office related experience in a similar sized organization is required.
- Minimum three years of experience in meeting or convention planning required
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Able to use technology to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Assertive, self-directed; able to work without supervision.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the Numotion Mission.
At Numotion, we are committed to meeting the needs of those we serve, and our employees. Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short or long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.