Full-Time Administrative Assistant ($46k to $78k)
# of Openings: 1
General & Administrative
Our Administrative Assistants are essential to the success and efficiency of our company. They support the needs of our leadership and their respective teams, while also functioning as a dynamic member of the Executive Administrative team.
We’re in need of a dependable and motivated individual who’s ready to hit the ground running. As an Administrative Assistant, you’ll tackle multiple tasks, projects, and day-to-day priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
The ideal candidate has impeccable organizational skills, is a creative problem-solver, and adapts well to change and feedback.
We’d love to have you apply, even if you don’t feel you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Yelp, we’re looking for great people, not just those who simply check off all the boxes. This is a full-time remote role based in the United States.
What you’ll do:
- You will efficiently assist with scheduling with strong attention to accuracy and details, including coordinating complex calendars across multiple time zones
- You will provide calendar support for Directors as needed and be proficient in Google Calendar, including calendar overhauls and continuous scheduling needs
- You will provide support on expense reports
- You will be responsible for preparing materials (slideshows, newsletters, and other items) for weekly departmental meetings
- You will support internal events involving catering, team offsites, happy hours, and company-wide meetings
- You will collaborate with other members of the EA team for quick turnaround of requests
- You will support responses to queries from Software Engineers and Engineering Managers via email and Slack
- You will assist in coordinating multi-day planning workshops
What it takes to succeed:
- You hold 2+ years of administrative assistant or similar experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, highschool diploma or GED required
- You maintain a sense of urgency with quick response time
- You have extremely high attention to detail
- You possess a working knowledge of Google Suite Apps (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Gmail) and Slack
- You have the ability to adapt and think quickly to changing schedules, to balance multiple issues in a fast-paced environment
- You have discretion and sensitivity with confidential information
- You have a client service orientation — you strive to provide the best service possible as an individual contributor and team player
What you’ll get:
- Effective your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
- 15 days PTO (accrual begins on date of hire and increases with 2+ years of tenure thereafter), 12 paid holidays, plus one floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness subsidy
- Work from home reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Compensation range for this position is $46,000-$78,000 annually. You may also be offered a bonus and benefits.
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual’s location and experience.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
US Recruiting and Applicant Privacy Notice