Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Location: United States
Risk-Strategies is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our Information Technology division. The idea candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and highly organized.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to streamline and organize internal processes
- Multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position
- Manage workflow and ensure that deadlines are met
- Strong Microsoft skill set with intermediate level expertise in Excel
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
Risk Strategies is a top national specialty insurance brokerage and risk management firm assisting organizations and individuals to simplify the process of protecting assets, offering benefits and minimizing liability. With over 97 offices and 4,200 employees across the US & Canada, we thrive on our passion to be ranked a Best Places to Work since 2018 by our most important asset, our employees. For 2020, Risk Strategies was named 6th Fastest Growing Firm, 12th Largest Personal Lines Broker, 11th largest privately-held P&C Broker and the 16th largest US Broker by Insurance Journal.
Risk Strategies Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
50 total views, 1 today