Administrative Assistant / Sales Coordinator (IB)
External – Sales & Marketing
Do you want to earn a salary in USD?
Would you like to work from wherever you want?
Hi, You finally found us!
Why work at Blue Coding?
At Blue Coding we specialize in hiring excellent developers and amazing people from all over Latin America and other parts of the world. For the past 9 years, we’ve helped cutting-edge companies in the United States and Canada -both large and small, build great development teams and develop great products. Online shops, digital agencies, SaaS providers, and software consulting firms are a few of our clients. Our team of over 100 engineers is distributed in more than 10 countries across the Americas. We are a fully remote company working with a wide array of technologies and have expertise in every stage of the software development process.
Our team is highly connected, united, and culturally diverse, and our collaborators are involved in many initiatives around the world, from wildlife preservation to volunteering at local charities. We also participate in group activities like movie nights, trivia, and meme competitions. We stand for honesty, fairness, respect, efficiency, hard work, and cooperation.
What are we looking for?
In this opportunity, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant / Sales Coordinator to work with one of our American clients and help them make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay on top of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatments, continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers. We’re seeking a collaborative, proactive team player, with a high level of technical competency & leadership, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and great attention to detail, this fully remote job is for you. So if you have the skills and can get the job done, come to join us and work from anywhere you want!
What’s unique about this job?
Our client is an online media and technology company that serves businesses and consumers in Automotive, Health, Legal, and Home/Travel. Their fully integrated approach combines leading web solutions for businesses with media websites for consumers. Their award-winning consumer websites serve more than 250 million monthly visitors. They employ more than 5,000 people in over 20 office locations around the world. They are proud to foster a unique culture that combines the innovation of a start-up with the stability and profitability of an established corporation. The role will assist where needed in day-to-day admin tasks such as the monitoring of support ticket queues, conducting testing, and maintaining the platform while providing expertise and best practices when implementing new functionality. You will be working with a Salesforce Developer to ensure the client’s organization utilizes different tools and capabilities offered by Salesforce effectively and efficiently. Our client is looking for someone with migration experience between separate Salesforce instances.
Here are some of the exciting day-to-day challenges you will face in this role:
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships – working closely with Global Sales Team and surrounding supporting teams (Contracting, Account Management, Media Planning, Finance, etc.)
- Manage contracting process with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure contracts are processed in a timely manner
- Collaborate closely with Finance to ensure accurate billings/payment/PO processing
- Meet regularly with Sales Planners and prepare summary status reports for Sales
- Coordinate with the reporting team to ensure they have the details/materials required to build monthly operational metric reports
- Review monthly reports for accuracy
- Respond to external and internal client requests in a timely manner with exceptional follow-through
- Provide support in Salesforce; pulling weekly pipeline reports, trend analysis etc for Sales Team and VP
You will shine if you have these:
- An administrative or sales support background
- Excellent documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint a minimum)
- Knowledge of Internet technologies (CRM systems)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, results-driven, and great communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professional staff from varied disciplines and backgrounds
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to prioritize own workload
- Passion for customer service and for ensuring clients have the best experience possible
- Demonstrates drive, being a self-starting independent worker
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Must be detail-oriented, proactive, and flexible
- Fluency in English
How to Apply