Please login/register to apply for this job.
CORPORATE – OPERATIONS
The Administrative Assistant for Strategic Initiatives will be responsible for providing support to the Strategic Initiatives Division and will work closely with divisional leaders to handle administrative needs that will support accelerated growth and promote positive culture in a dynamic environment. This individual will report to the Divisional President.
- Position is 20 hours per week and remote.
- Reports to the Divisional President of Strategic Initiatives, and works closely with Divisional Leaders.
- provide administrative support to the Strategic Initiatives Region. Handle administrative requests from senior leaders.
- Execute the Staff, Coordinator, and Partner Appreciation strategies for celebrations, milestones, recognition, and development.
- Support Staff Culture strategy
- Coordinate details for retreats and in-person site visits
- Organize travel logistics, planning, and implementation of content and support materials for metro retreats and other travel needs
- Assist with communication across multiple staff and coordinator platforms
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written/computer)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency in Canva and learn Apartment Life program management systems
- Organization, Detail Oriented, Great Time Management
- Tech/Computer Skills (Social Media, LinkedIn, chat apps)
16 total views, 1 today Print Job