Part-Time Administrative Assistant – Remote within United States
- Req #1971
Since the year 2000, OEC has grown globally to more than 1,000 employees with a double-digit revenue increase nearly every year. We provide a lively culture, employee rewards and recognition, and the opportunity to develop and implement innovative technology solutions.
Performs a broad range of administrative duties to support the Collision Repair Network (CRN) line of business.
This is a Part-Time position with weekly hours totaling 30 or less. Location in Eastern Time Zone of the United States is strongly preferred.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Provides daily administrative support for the CRN Leadership Team and department staff.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events including creating and distributing agendas, presentations, meeting materials, making food arrangements, and other related tasks.
- Prepare Certification sign orders and work collaboratively with the Customer Success Specialist and sign manufacturer to ensure sign orders are accurate and timely for Canada and the US.
- Manage renewal sticker production and distribution for Canada
- Database Management includes but is not limited to de-duping files, keeping Body Shop Groups updated, managing and updating the dealer network location files, managing database of insurer locations and DRP files, creating new files.
- Completion of Dealer Input forms to capture useful purchasing information
- Prepares, undertakes and assumes responsibility for special projects as requested to support CRN team needs.
- Creates, edits and maintains a variety of department documents and reports.
A High School diploma or GED is required.
Experience, Skills and Key Competencies
At least 1 year of administrative support experience is required. Must also be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can apply appropriate rules of grammar, usage and style when preparing correspondence.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships within and across teams.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Concur Solutions would be helpful but not required
- Organized and detailed oriented, with the ability to effectively suspend and resume work activities as priorities shift.
- Comfortable working in a remote-based environment, and in a self-managed manner under moderate supervision.
- Process-oriented, with the ability to think and work independently and creatively.
Special Position Requirements
· Able to adjust and flex hours on occasion, to accommodate working across time zones.
OEConnection is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements for the administration of civil rights laws and regulations. In order to comply with these laws, we invite applicants and employees to voluntarily self-identify their gender, race and ethnicity. Submission of this information is strictly voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment. The information obtained will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with the provision of applicable laws, executive orders, and regulations, including those that require the information to be summarized and reported to the federal government for civil rights enforcement. When reported, data will not identify any specific individual. This information will be maintained separately from your application for employment. If you do not wish to self-identify at this time, you may do so in the future by submitting this form. Failure to provide the following information will not subject you to any adverse action or treatment. OEConnection is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
- Job Family Exec Admin
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No