Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: US Remote
US Tier 1 Locations: $89,000.00 USD – $131,000.00 USD
US Tier 2 Locations: $82,000.00 USD – $121,000.00 USD
US Tier 3 Locations: $76,000.00 USD – $111,000.00 USD
An Administrative Assistant at Mozilla provides support to another individual or group of individuals by managing calendars and appointments, coordinating activities between teams and departments, making travel arrangements, and providing other specialized administrative support tasks to extend the effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
The person in this role will report to a VP, collaborate extensively with the other administrative professionals within Mozilla, and utilize the Lead EA for development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understands the business priorities of your leaders to best leverage their time.
- Will manage a dynamic senior leader calendar and can anticipate issues to ensure successful meeting coordination.
- Schedules and maintains meetings, travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements for assigned leaders.
- Supports special projects which may include team offsites, events, onboarding, and culture/ team building programs.
- Handles distribution lists and organization charts.
- Arranges business travel and tracks expenses. May reconcile departmental budgets and invoices.
- Partners with Marketing Sr. Executive Assistant to coordinate and align on strategic initiatives across marketing leaders.
- Crafts and distributes reports upon request which may require working with other parts of the organization to gather information. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data. Takes a broad perspective to problems and identifies new, less obvious solutions.
- Builds and reinforces open partnerships with leaders to help lead an effective and efficient working team keeping all members organized, informed, and on task.
- Maintains confidential information and proprietary reports.
- As requested, prepares communications including, but not limited to, e-mails, reports, presentations, agendas, and minutes. Distributes information to the broader team on the leaders’ behalf.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned based on the needs of the business.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ yrs of demonstrated ability providing administrative support to multiple leaders (Director or VP level), preferably in fast-paced, remote, global environments.
- Proven ability to set and manage expectations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Receptive to learning and adapting to new experiences.
- Ability to apply thoughtful judgment to complex situations; you make sure you understand the why behind and beyond tactical instructions and directives.
- Dedication to confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Teammate mentality; ability to establish and maintain effective relationships across the organization.
- Ability to work extensively on Google applications such as Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.
- You have an eye for details and a skill for planning and organizing multiple schedules across different time zones.
- Ability to take initiative, think clearly, creatively problem solve, and make decisions under pressure.
- Crafting and improving processes.
- Experience supporting a marketing leadership team is a bonus.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.