Full-Time Administrative Assistant
Location: United States – Remote – Full-Time
Here’s what we know for sure: companies work well when they’ve got the right people. That’s what inspired us to build a SaaS platform that makes recruiting, onboarding, developing and retaining people simply. From humble beginnings in Melbourne, we quickly grew and now we’re proud to have homes in Sydney, New York, London, Singapore, Manila and Dublin and a platform that is used by 5.3 million customer employee users in over 190 countries. (But that’s enough about us.)
Supporting our North American team based remotely in the US, utilize your organization skills to provide a professional and personable service across the business as our Administrative Assistant. You will be responsible for ensuring robust processes are in place to deliver general office administration in an accurate and efficient manner and provide scalable solutions and process improvements with that bit of Zing. You will play a key role in onboarding/offboarding employees, providing sales support, administration duties, and travel booking.
- Receive documents from new starters and follow up if not received by their first day of employment
- Order welcome gifts for new starters
- Organize returned equipment from previous employees and ship new laptops to new employees
- Order office equipment (monitor, headsets, etc) to new starters
- Complete prospect and new client vendor forms, Complete new customer vendor registration forms
- RFP compiling/printing support
- Investigate registration requirements for any new clients in a State not currently registered, complete and submit registration forms and follow up with agents accordingly
- Request insurance certificates for clients and prospects
- Reporting compliance for Client contracts
- General Office Administration – answering phones and general office queries
- Point of contact for North America team as well as for other regions with general queries (eg: follow up with phone service providers, organize shipments for various items to the team)
- ADP Administration for the North America team
- Submit payments by credit card for various marketing events
- Organise flight and hotel bookings
- Executive Support
And of course, the perks
There’s something for everyone across our benefits – an extra day of leave to do something awesome (no really – it’s called Awesome Day), paid parental leave for primary and secondary carers, flexible working, a wellbeing allowance, an employee assistance program and volunteer leave.
Our global presence also means those with a little wanderlust have the opportunity to take their career to new places. Pardon the pun.
329 total views, 1 today