- Product Development
- Remote job
We’re TeeTurtle, a bustling eCommerce/consumer products company that creates nerdy apparel, toys, games, and accessories. We are looking for a talented Administrative Assistant to keep product development priorities updated and organized to ensure a seamless, on-time delivery of creative projects. This role is a full-time, exempt position and reports to the Creative Program Manager. This role does not have any direct reports.
The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient. They don’t get flustered by a lengthy task list, and they quickly learn new processes. They have strong communication skills and know-how to identify problems and when to ask questions to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Set up and organize all product development queues to ensure processes are executed within expected timelines and each project is completed on schedule;
- Manage and maintain all technical and product file folders, ensuring all files are current, organized, updated, and available to internal teams without confusion about which versions of files are to be utilized;
- Collaborate with the design, marketing, sales, and game teams to understand their priorities in order to prevent roadblocks and facilitate access to necessary information;
- Suggest and implement process improvements to continually increase creative output and minimize errors and frustration among internal partners;
- Coordinate with internal partners within the Creative Development team to document SOPs for important processes such as tech-pack creation, file organization, and prototyping/sampling to ensure clear and consistent documentation is available;
- Assist in creating and presenting training materials and product guidelines to help other members of the team learn and grow;
- Collaborate with the Creative Program Manager to execute new projects that support the company’s creative vision and growth goals by identifying actionable steps to allow successful implementation;
- Develop expert-level knowledge of day-to-day tasks and deliverables to inform project scope, timelines, and dependencies;
- Contribute to a culture of creative excellence to promote innovation every day;
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience);
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience in project management, high-level/executive administrative support, operations management or similar;
- CAPM, PMP, and/or Agile (CSM, CSPO) certification preferred;
- Experience working in a hypergrowth environment with unexpected and last-minute changes;
- Experience implementing and adjusting to new processes at scale with creative teams;
- Experience in managing large numbers of tasks with multiple timelines and priorities;
- Ability to manage tasks independently and prioritize effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to strict style guidelines across multiple brands;
- High level of initiative and willingness to take ownership of projects and tasks, even when not directly assigned;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability;
- Working knowledge of Trello or other project management software preferred;
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs and Sheets or Microsoft Word and Excel;
- U.S. residency required.
$35,000~$45,000/yr, based on experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and potential to receive an annual performance-based bonus
- Generous PTO policy to provide you flexibility and work-life balance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Defined contribution health plan that can cover the full cost of an employee-only medical plan, or be used toward other employee-only or family benefits such as medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, and so much more!
- 75% employee discount on TeeTurtle.com and UnstableGames.com
- Optional education assistance
- A creative and fast-paced work environment
- A culture of integrity, compassion, and curiosity
TeeTurtle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. TeeTurtle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.