Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable Specialist
REMOTE, UNITED STATES
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING – FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
This remote based position will be a key member of GoPuff’s Accounts receivable, and revenue accounting team, reporting to the Revenue Accounting Manager, and supervised by the Senior Revenue Accountant. You’ll have the opportunity to experience and participate in growth scaling process improvements and implementations.
The role responsibilities involve the credit and collections activities, external customer service and overall support order to cash cycle activities. The right candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, works well within a team, has a customer service mindset, and enjoys problem-solving.
- Timely processing of invoice receipts and deposit items; to include researching and resolving payment discrepancies.
- Carry out collections and reporting activities on past due payments, maintaining customer account records and documentation.
- Process billing adjustments and maintaining documentation.
- Provide support to general ledger accounting activities such as reconciliations and preparation of aging reports.
- Work both independently and in a team environment to investigate and resolve customer inquiries, communicating with customers via email and phone.
- Assists with audits for AR-related matters and supports Internal and External Auditor requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum +2 years’ experience with order to cash cycles and relating general ledger accounts activities..
- Experience with AR inbox management and external customer service.
- Knowledge and experience with Account Payables for cross-function activities is preferred but not required.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, work effectively in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail, organized and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.
We also offer:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.