Title: Account Manager, Safer
Location: Remote (US-Based)
Thorn is a non-profit focused on building technology to defend children from sexual abuse. Working at Thorn allows you to apply your skills, expertise, and passions to directly impact the lives of vulnerable and abused children. Our staff solves dynamic, quickly evolving problems with our network of partners from tech companies, NGOs, and law enforcement agencies. If you can bring clarity to complexity and lightness to heavy issues, you could be an excellent fit for our team.
Our CEO took the stage at TED and shared our audacious goal of eliminating child sexual abuse material from the internet.
About the Role:
The Account Manager is the primary business contact for Safer customers once a contract has been signed and committed. They will act as a client advocate and work with others within the Thorn organization to ensure that customer needs are understood and satisfied. This includes stewarding customers through onboarding, nurturing renewals, troubleshooting when needed, and upselling customer commitments. They will play a critical part in the team working to build a recurring revenue stream that ensures the long-term sustainability of Thorn’s work to eliminate child sexual abuse online.
What You’ll Do:
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and respect, seeking to understand their needs while reinforcing Safer’s product value
- Be the client advocate, owning all aspects of post Sales customer experience: shepherding on-boarding, billing inquiries, communicating new product features/upgrades, troubleshooting, and ensuring renewal
- Nurture renewal cycles by collecting and analyzing data that reinforces the value that Safer brings to customers every day
- Promote Thorn’s mission to protect children with passion and Safer’s solution to protect technology platforms with enthusiasm
- Monitor monthly customer usage and how it conforms to contract commitments
- Maintain updated knowledge of the customer and industry products and services
- Find and address ways to improve internal processes and customer experience
- Speak confidently to all stakeholders of a prospect’s team about how Safer’s software can be tailored to meet a variety of customer use cases, content moderation procedures, and technical infrastructure
- Keep meticulous track of client interaction activity and renewal Opportunity creation in Salesforce
- Work with cross-functional team members to share customer feedback, and trends and facilitate client need fulfillment
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of full-time Account Management, SaaS Sales, or Customer Success experience
- Clear, efficient, and thoughtful communication skills. We’re a highly-distributed team and written communication is crucial. Your great communication skills help you work with external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong proficiency in CRM and database management (data entry, pulling reports, tracking customer usage, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience with utilizing project management tools (e.g. Asana, Basecamp, etc.)
- Able to manage your own time on multiple projects, whether working independently or collaboratively with a team.
- You have a commitment to putting the children we serve at the center of everything you do.
Technologies We Use:
- Salesforce, Kibana, Slack, Asana,