3D Environment Artist
Our client is looking for a 3D Environment Artist to help the art team translate the 2D vision to the in-game assets. Art team is composed of a mix of industry veterans and new graduates working on innovative new 3D strategy games.
This is a full-time remote-working position with flexible hours – as they’ve been developing games remotely for almost a decade. They aim to provide a healthy and fun work environment that is diverse and inclusive.
Our client has been developing deceptively strategic video games that look and feel different for almost a decade. They have significant experience working with partners all over the world, as well as strict no-crunch policies and their company philosophy is grounded in the ideal of a healthy work-life balance and ethical game development.
- Actively participating in creating the look and feel of our games.
- Modeling, texturing, and otherwise participating in the creation of 3D game assets for environments, props and vehicles.
- If you have a dog, they must attend teleconferences with you.
- You have a great portfolio showing you can translate 2D concepts to 3D.
- Proficiency in ZBrush, Maya or Blender, and Substance Painter or equivalent program.
- You have shipped at least one ambitious indie / AA / AAA project.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in game development.
- Nice to have: experience with Unity.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Flexible working hours.
- Defined vacation and compensatory leave.
- Medical plan. (US/UK)
- A no-crunch employer who believes in maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.